Tech Tips of the Week
February 16-19, 2016 #proudtobeajet #mcslearn
- History- "Jesse Owens" PDF download
- Lessons- 11 Interdisciplinary Lesson Plans for the classroom that meet Common Core State Standards in American and World History/Social Studies, English Language Arts, Health, Art, Science, the Humanities, Mathematics, Civics/Economics and Physical Education PDF download
- Discussion Guide PDF download
- Background information on the film
- Academic Video Commentary forth filmmakers and cast video download
- Official Video Trailer, and Clips from the film plus Video Lesson Prompts video download
- Official color photos of scenes from the film download
EXTRA: Take your students to see "RACE" in theatres and receive a complimentary DVD of the film for your school to teach future classes!
Google Photos + Fly Labs = Easy Video Production
FLY is a fast new way to craft videos. Editing video can be fun and playful. Discover how simple gestures can allow you to get creative with video right on your smartphone or tablet.
Below is an Optics Lab video created by Tammy Simons using the FLY App suite. (Thanks for telling me about these great apps!)
Do you forget to turn your phone sideways before recording video? You have vertical video syndrome. Use this simple app to fix your vertical videos.
String clips together into one great video. With just the right features to tweak things, you can turn your collection of clips into a masterpiece, in minutes.
Combine fast and slow like never before. See how dramatic your videos can be when you choose exactly when to speed up, and when to slow down.
JCHS Library Twitter: @JCHS_Library
JCHS Library Instagram: https://instagram.com/jchs_library/
JCHS Library SnapChat: jchs_libraryPinterest Boards: https://www.pinterest.com/LibraryByNikki/