Super Nova Reading and Writing
Click, Clack, Kinder ONLINE Class
Reading, Writing & Arithmetic for Rising Kinders
From phonics to poetry and counting to calculating, students will learn and practice their academic skills. Rising Kinders will practice reading out loud, enjoy story time, and learn grammar and number logic that build critical thinking skills needed for their success in gifted classes.
We offer 3 Classes Per Week in August = 12 Classes!
- Story Time at 2:00pm-2:30pm Every Wednesday
- Critical Thinking at 2:00pm-2:30pm Every Thursday
- Reading and Writing at 3:30pm-4:30pm Every Friday
Choose your classes, Customize your Schedule
Different Class combination, Different Tuition
- Small class sizes lead to more one-on-one attention from the teacher
- There's less disruption
- Teachers can tailor instruction more individually
- There's more time for instruction
Featured Teacher of NovaEducation
Mrs. Terrie Hoffman
Over the past 10+ years, she has taught reading, writing, and presentation privately to k-college students from Plano, Frisco, Allen, Dallas, Prosper, Lovejoy, McKinney, Farmers Branch, Rockwell and Southlake ISD, as well as, St. Mark’s School of Texas, Hockaday, Parish, and Greenhill private schools.