WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY
Health Science Students.
What is the Work Health & Safety Act?
- Promoting risk elimination or minimisation in the
– Outlining procedures for communication within
workplaces for work health & safety
– Revisiting the role of the unions and employer
– Providing framework for continuous quality improvement
– Promoting education and training
– And ensuring appropriate scrutiny
The Work Health and Safety Act outlines the
legal responsibilities of the workplace and the
A student in the Science Lab, practicing safety.
Slips, Trips and Falls.
Injuries that can occur if procedures are not followed correctly.
Signs that guide and assist if there is a hazard near.