A week in #woolife!
Monday November 24, 2014
Thanksgiving Break Hours of Operation
Monday, November 24th & Tuesday, November 25th: Normal Hours for all Dining Locations
Wednesday, November 26th: Sheehan Hall POD 8am-2pm
All other retail locations are closed.
Thursday, November 27th thru Saturday, November 29th: All locations are closed.
Sunday, November 30, 2014 - Sheehan Hall POD 4:30pm-7:30pm & C-Store 3pm-11pm.
Goddard Lot Snow Removal Plan
- Resident Students will be notified when/if it is time to move cars from the Goddard Lot to the WSU campus. In most cases, this request to move will occur after the main campus has been cleared of snow.
- Residence Life will notify the resident community of the move through: email, Facebook, and Twitter.
- When possible, the notification will come out 4 - 8 hours prior to the requested time to move cars.
- The notice will include the time and duration of the Goddard lot shutdown for plowing. It will also have the expected time residents must return their cars to the lot.
- If residents are moved to campus, they will be directed to park in the garage and Lot D (May Street Lot).
- Depending on the amount of snow fall, students may need to shovel out portions their vehicles. Shovels are available for loan with an ID from security personnel at Goddard Lot.
- In the event of shuttle service cancellation, resident students will be notified through: email, Facebook and Twitter. If they shuttle has been cancelled, students returning from off campus may park in the garage until shuttle service is running again.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Parking and Transportation Office:
Parking and Transportation Office
Wasylean Hall, Office 102
Dowden Hall Fitness Center
Get #woofit and find a #woolife wallet!
Shades in the shade... #woolife
Sheehan Hall Lobby
Best seats in the house! #woolife
Application to withdraw from Spring Semester Housing
The application to request to withdraw from housing for the spring 2015 semester is now available. Any student requesting to leave housing for the spring semester must fill out this form. The form is available below and on Woosync until TODAY, Monday November 24, 2014 at 4pm.
The Residence Hall License Agreement is for the entire academic year. If you wish to petition for early release from your License Agreement, please complete and submit the application that is attached as a link below. All petitions will be carefully considered. Please read the entire letter that is included in the application and supply all of the necessary documentation to support your request.
A student who has not been approved to be released from his/her License Agreement and still wants to withdraw from housing must take the Buy-Out option. To participate in the Buy-Out option a student must pay 35% of room charges for the subsequent semester. All Buy-Outs must be filed by the published deadline using the online form found on Woosync.
If you have any questions please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 508-292-8074.
Residence Hall Closing
The residence halls close at 5:00pm on Friday, December 19, 2014.
All resident students need to vacate the halls 24 hours after their last exam or by 5:00pm on 12/19/14, whichever comes first. Any resident not out of the residence halls by 5:00pm on 12/19/14 must bring all belongings to the designated area in their residence hall and wait for arranged transportation to arrive.
Please remember to hold onto your keys over break, if you are returning to the residence halls. Students are not allowed to leave their vehicles on campus or in the Goddard Lot during winter break. Any vehicles left will be subject to removal at the owner’s expense
The residence halls will open for the spring semester at 10:00am on Monday, January 19, 2015!