Do you know the truth?
What Is It?
- Feelings of panic, fear, and uneasiness
- Problems sleeping
- Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Heart palpitations
- An inability to be still and calm
- Dry mouth
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Muscle tension
- Author's note: Even if you have these symptoms, it doesn't mean you have anxiety
4-7-8 breathing technique
The 4-7-8 breathing technique is a technique to help you with panic attacks, nervousness, and sleeping. you inhale for 4 seconds, hold your breath for 7 seconds, and exhale for 8. Take a pause of regular breathing, and then resume if your heart is still racing.