i4L Family Newsletter
MISSION: IGNITING A PASSION FOR LEARNING
Message from the Principal
Hello i4Learning Families!
A few updates:
- Families that drop off children in the morning: please be sure you are staying with your child until our doors open at 8:40am. We do not offer supervision before that time.
- Our new Art Teacher, Mrs. Margaret Lucas begins teaching with us on Monday, November 1st. Mrs. Lucas comes to us with many years of amazing art classroom experience. She is excited to share her love of art education with our students!
- Ms. Jennifer Pflum will be joining us in the month of November to begin her career teaching music! We look forward to introducing her to our welcoming staff and fantastic students. We appreciate the help of Mrs. Lite as she works with Ms. Pflum until she can officially. As we head into the holiday season, we wanted to share that as last year, our holiday concert will be held virtually in a sign-along format.
Senior Citizens' Thanksgiving Meal
Community Survey 2021-Watch your mailbox (the first week in November) for a survey about the operations of the Kewaskum School District and future planning needs. Help us identify
- What are we doing well?
- Where do we need to improve?
- What are the highest planning priorities?
Part Time Paraprofessional Position
If you are looking for a part time, Monday-Friday, 9am-noon position-look no further! We have a new paraprofessional position open at FES. If you are interested, please reach out to Mrs. Heipp at email@example.com or by phone at 262-626-8427 ext. 1010
Thank you for all you do to support your child's education at home. If you ever have questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out! We want you to reach the school and person you are trying to contact at i4L quickly and efficiently. Please consider adding our school phone number to yo
ur phone contact list: 1-262-626-3103.
11/3/2021 DI Tryouts in Cafeteria (after school)
11/24/2021 No School-Professional Development Day
11/25-11/26/2021 No School-Thanksgiving Break
- The PTO Halloween Bash was a spooky success! Thank you to all of the parent and former student volunteers who provided cookies, food and time. Events like these showcase how our school and families work together to provide our students with wonderful memories!
- We have been working on making our cafeteria a more enjoyable place for everyone to be! Your child should be able to tell you what the expectations are for our lunchroom space (staying seated, getting all you need before you sit down, raising your hand to get things you forgot or to use the restroom, using a level 1 or 2 voice). The area has been improving since we have reviewed expectations!
Pictures Around the Building
Our Halloween Bash was a blast! Thank you to the parents, volunteers, and PTO board for hosting the event. A special thank you to the Fideler family for the generous pumpkin donations!
Student Services Updates
A Message From Our School Psychologist:
Hello i4Learning families!
I recently had the opportunity to attend the Wisconsin School Psychology Association conference. It was a pleasure to learn more about ways in which our building can better support students and families. The district is continuing to work with CESA 6 and Professional Services Group on our recent mental health grant. Keep an eye out for upcoming presentations from Dr. Dana Ballewske on a variety of mental health related topics. We hope to see you there!
A Message From Our School Counselor:
Please check back next month for an update!