S.I. ELA CRM Training
The Department of ELLs & The Language Arts Team Present
What You Need to Know
- Topic: Authentic Literacy and Authentic Research, based on the work of Harvey Daniels and Stephanie Harvey
- Guest speaker: Jenny Pennington, AISD Library Technology Facilitator, on research tools.
- Spend focused time brainstorming and collaborating with colleagues.
- Take time to share ideas in a supportive learning community.
- Registration: HCP: Course #79653
- Subs paid for by the Bilingual/ESL Team (DELL)
- Please bring your laptop.
NOTE: Next Offering: August 4th, 8:30-3:30 at Fulmore Middle School. We will no longer use the title above. Look for the new name: Secondary ELL - ELA Planning and Support Sessions
Thursday, March 31st, 8:30am-3:30pm
3908 Avenue B
Please note the location: Baker Center.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.