What Could I Be?
Using Naviance resources to compare strengths and interests
We each have great talents, and the more we know about them, the more we can understand what makes us special and how we can use our talents to do things really well.
Do you remember your strengths, personality type, and interests?
Personality type: your Myers-Briggs results.
Strengths: Strengths Explorer in Naviance.
Interests: Cluster Finder in Naviance.
Discover how your strengths, personality type, and interests can work together!
- Using Safari (it runs slowly on Chrome) go to connections.naviance.com/coppell.
- In the "Email" box, enter your USERNAME, not your entire email address.
- In the password box, enter your birthday in this format: mmddyy. (Ex. May 10, 1999 would be 051099)
- Once in Naviance, click on the "About Me" tab.
- Select "personality type."
- Take the "Do What You Are" test.
- When you finish, check out your results. Be sure to scroll down to the potential careers section and explore careers that are interesting to you.
Apply what you've learned: advocate for yourself!
Scan the QR code for the assignment that will ask you to be your own advocate. Spend the rest of the period brainstorming.
Days 2 and 3
Spend 10-15 minute evaluating your peer's essay and providing him/her with feedback. DO NOT make any changes to their essay. Simply answer the questions on the review.