Flaa's Monday Memo
January 22, 2018
THANKS MRS. ATKINS FOR SHARING THIS WEBSITE FOR HELP WITH TECHNOLOGY!
Nuts & Bolts
- Progress Reports go out this Friday. Students participating in UIL activities can regain eligibility so please make sure grades are up-to-date and accurately reflect student progress.
- Budget - The budget closes February 19th. If you have any specific needs please let me know.
- Technology Showcase - Start planning, Projects due in March.
- Unit Exams - Make sure admin has your next exam on hand.
20 Tips to Help De-Escalate Interactions with Anxious or Defiant Students
- Political Forum @ 6:30pm
- Blood Drive
- Basketball vs Gainesville @ Gainesville, 5pm
- Club and Organization Pictures
- TSI Reading - Sophomores
- TSI Reading Continued - Sophomores
- CPR for Juniors during AE in the auditorium
- Progress Reports for 4th Six Weeks
- Basketball vs Decatur @ SHS, 5pm
- Powerlifting @ Gainesville
- Mr. SHS @ 7pm
It's a Great Day to be a Sanger Indian!
Join me in using Twitter to make professional connections via social networking. It’s like having a professional development seminar at your fingertips 24/7, ready to discuss the educational issues that matter to you the most.
Create an account and let's get started! Follow Me @jennieflaa