December 15, 2022
Important Upcoming Events
- Wednesday, December 14th - Start of Spirit Wear
- Tuesday, December 20th - End of 1st Semester
- Wednesday, December 21st - Wednesday, January 4th - No School - Winter Break
- Friday, January 6th - Grades are viewable on RDS
- Friday, January 6th - System Readiness Test
- Monday, January 16th - No School - MLK Day
- Wednesday, January 25th - KONA Ice during Advisory
- Wednesday, February 1st - E Learning Day
- Monday, February 20th - No School - Presidents' Day
For other information dates, please visit our website at https://taft.cps.k12.in.us/parents-students/calendar-menus
Science Olympiad Fundraiser - December 15th
System Readiness Test
Results for 8th grade students who took the PSAT are in. Please visit K–12 score reporting portal.
- Encourage your students to create a College Board account so they can easily access their scores online and unlock a robust set of personalized resources to help them understand their scores
- Students will be seamlessly connected to other College Board opportunities, Official SAT® Practice on Khan Academy®, college readiness resources, and scholarships.
- Students who are 13 and over who provided their email address on their PSAT 8/9 answer sheets will receive an email reminder to view their September–October PSAT 8/9 scores online.
If you have any questions, please contact College Board at 888-477-7728.
Did you know that you can adjust the notification settings in ParentSquare? Simply log in to your account on your computer's web browser or the ParentSquare app. Click on "My Account" and "Notifications". More instructions are available on the ParentSquare website.
ParentSquare syncs with RDS for parent contact information. Be sure you keep your RDS information current so you never miss a message!
Cell Phones / Earbuds
The federal program that provided free breakfast and lunch for all students has ended. If you need meal assistance OR textbook assistance, you must complete a free/reduced application at www.cps.k12.in.us/food.
The cost for a full lunch this year is $2.65. Various items can also be purchased ala carte. Breakfast costs $1.50. The school menu is highlighted below and is subject to change.