Dangers of Drugs
By: Courtney Kitson
10 Facts about the Dangers of Drugs
- Many drugs used by people today are illegal.
- If a person is caught with an illegal drugs they could be arrested.
- All drugs have side-affects.
- A person could get nauseous, headaches, and pass out.
- A person who overdoses on prescription or over the counter drugs could get many negative side-affects.
- A person who over doses could go into a coma.
- A person might even die because their body contains to much of that drug, or the drug was that bad and their body couldn't deal with it.
- A person might die because of an overdose.
- Many illegal drugs can be "laced" with another drug. For example, Marijuana can be laced with heroin.
- Heroin can be more dangerous than marijuana.