LPCA Weekly "What's Up"
January 7, 2016 - Happy New Year
Welcome back to spring semester!
Next week Liberty Prep will celebrate its first homecoming! Please watch for detailed information coming out through email.
Applications are now open for 2016-2017 (new students). If you have an incoming kindergarten student, please submit your application, since our first class is filling!
What does the PTF do? Look at the long list of items they have purchased for our teachers and our school with the fantastic fundraising they have done:
- Food donation to the Selma Burke Center in Mooresville.
- Purchased a Patriot mascot costume for the school.
- Paid deposit for the high school prom venue.
- Donation to the student council on behalf of their help with the harvest festival.
- Purchased 5 $100 Staples gift cards for 5 teachers.
- $200 Visa gift card for 3rd grade classroom books
- Purchased 3 wireless remotes for teachers to use in classrooms
- Portable Wireless and Wired 2 in 1 Microphone
- Purchased a new Kureig system for the teachers.
- Big book cabinet with storage for Kindergarten classroom.
- Hooks, tubs, baskets for PE/Recess storage building.
- Reception for Parenting Event with Gloria Akins
- Reception for National Honor Society Inductees
- A Spanish calendar
- 2 anatomical heart models
- Poster size diagram of the ear
- 24 tubs of play-doh
- Math posters
- Boxed set of 50 microscope slides
- Electric pencil sharpeners
Thank you PTF! Thank you parents for supporting PTF!
1/8/16-1/9/16 No Boundaries Basketball Tournament (see website for details)
1/12/16 9:30 am - New Student Information Meeting (Blume Road Campus)
1/11/16 - 1/14/16 Homecoming Week - Please see coming flyer for all details & events
1/13/16 - 5th grade field trip to Old Salem
1/14/16 - K-2 Chapel
1/14/16 - Homecoming game - 4:15 pm at Talbert
1/18/16 NO SCHOOL
1/26/16 Spirit Wear Day1/28/16 7:00 PM State of The School Address - PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THIS IMPORTANT EVENT. It will be held at Trinity Baptist Church so we can accommodate everyone.
Save the Date
2/14/16 Re-Enrollment Begins
2/18/16 OPEN HOUSE event for new students
2/25/16 Talent Show
2/28/16 Applications are due for Financial Aid 2016-2017 SY
2/29/16 Re-Enrollment Ends (fee increases to $300 per student with no family cap)
Did you know?