Blended Learning Lesson Planning
Create a Blended Learning Experience
- What are the learning outcomes of this experience? I.e., What skills, knowledge, and dispositions should students develop as a result of the experience?
- What topics and subtopics must be addressed by the entire learning experience in order to achieve the learning outcomes?
- What are the learning events (activities) chosen to address the learning outcomes?
- What portion of content is accessed during each learning event?
- What is the most appropriate mode for delivering that content?
- In what setting does the learning event occur?
- What supports and teacher input are needed for that learning event?
- Where should formative assessment appear relative to each learning event?
- How does the learning event relate to previous learning events and those that follow?
- How will learners transfer their change in understanding from one learning event to another?
Developing Lessons with Technology
In a digital world, no organization can achieve results without incorporating technology into every aspect of its everyday practices. It’s time for schools to maximize the impact of technology as well.