MCES Weekly Top Five For Parents
UPDATES AND REMINDERS FOR THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 8
A Message from The Administration Team
Greeting and Salutations to Our Montclair Families,
The Administration at Montclair would like to remind you of a few important details and events that will be taking place in this Week's Top Five List:
- The Family Engagement Committee will hold a Math Night on Thursday, February 18th, beginning at 5:00 p.m. Our school will send out more information before this event. Please check out the flyer linked to Virtual Montclair Math Night.
- Wit and Wisdom Book Distribution has ended; however, we are still encouraging our families to come to the school to receive the Module 3 books; please bring back the Module 2 books with you.
- As a reminder, all school assignments should be turned in through the Canvas platform. Attached to this bullet point is a reminder on how to submit assignments. If you have any questions, please get in contact with your child's homeroom teacher. How to Submit Assignments on Canvas.
- Some students have been having issues with iStation updates. If students are having these issues, please encourage your child to either power down their computers tonight and leave them charging.
- As the spring semester gets underway, Cumberland Family Academy continues to provide parents and caregivers with relevant and vital information to help their children succeed. Cumberland Family Academy's sessions take place virtually at 6 p.m. on Thursdays. Families can join the session, where they will participate and ask questions. Additionally, Cumberland County Schools (CCS) posts an encore of each session on the district's YouTube channel and Facebook page the following Tuesday.
Lastly, be sure that your contact information is up to date in our database. The administration team will be continuing our Parentlink informational tool, especially as we look to transition to Plan B. We will be sending out important information out via phone messages and text messages. If you need to update your information, please call us at the school (910)-868-5124.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns for administrators, please feel free to click on our google meets linked to this page's bottom. If not, we encourage you to have a Terrific Tuesday.
"The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members." – Coretta Scott King.
Montclair Elementary School provides an environment that encourages our students' growth and development.
We are committed to:
- The enhancement of positive character traits
- Achievement of academic excellence
- Awareness of physical fitness
The faculty and staff invite you to be our partner in our journey toward greatness.