March 27, 2017
I hope you had a wonderful Spring Break and had time to relax. You certainly deserved it. I look forward to a great 4th quarter...wow, can you believe it?
Thank you for all that you do to make FHN a great place to grow and learn.
- Congratulations to the Journalism Program on their CSPA Gold Crown Award! That is awesome!
Knights @ 90: FHN currently has 88.13% of students attending 90% of the time.
We have eight school weeks remaining, and less than 40 school days. It is imperative that students finish the year strong. Please remind them that as we get closer to final exams that there are attendance requirements for exam exemption.
There are also attendance requirements for students in A+, and overall good attendance habits will set them up for success as we close out the year. Thank you for all of your efforts in helping instill these values in our students.
There is a climate committee meeting today after school. Have a wonderful week.
The Behavior Team will be meeting on 4/6 at 6:45 in Room 3/5.
Thank you again to Chris Witthaus for presenting on Google Team Drives at the last Lunch and Learn. Click on the link below for more information regarding Google Team Drives.
STAFF COMMITMENTS--TO BE REVISED
2016-2017 Staff Commitments to the Learning Environment
In order to improve the climate/environment at FHN, the staff commits to:
- building positive relationships with students and staff members.
- listening to the concerns of others and by helping to problem solve those issues.
- helping students to see the relationship between effort and success.
- being open-minded to new ideas.
- addressing any inappropriate behavior immediately to help set an expectation of appropriate hallway and classroom behavior.
- giving clear and consistent expectations for device use and by enforcing them.
- counting tardies consistently.