Cordelia Hills Update
School Opens Wednesday, 8/15/2018
We will post classes on Tuesday, August 14th no later than 4 p.m. They will be posted on the windows in front of school. We post lists by teacher, organized by student ID.
What to know for first day:
1. First bell rings at 8:15 and tardy bell rings at 8:20.
2. Grades 1-5 will be at Morning PE on the Yard.
3. The first day is a Collaborative Schedule. ALL TKs and kinders are in class by 8:20 and are dismissed at 11:40.
4. Grades 1-5 are dismissed at 1:35. Front, bus, and back gates are open after school.
5. Front roll up gate and back gates will open around 8:00 a.m. on the first day but normally will open around 8:10.
6. Breakfast is available. The front Red Door opens around 7:55 for breakfast.
AM/PM Change Requests
1. Follow all traffic rules/laws.
2. Avoid U-Turns in front of the school.
3. Avoid use of the bus/daycare van zone. It's for daycare vans and buses.
4. The main parking area is for employees, handicap drivers, TAP/SCIL students and buses, and for guests in non drop-off/pick-up times.
5. Please cooperate with staff. They aren't trying to make you miserable. They are trying to maintain traffic flow and safety for students/pedestrians.
6. Use Cross-Walks
7. Do not use the back gate unless you are walking from a home.
August 15: First Day of School (Collab Wednesday Schedule)
August 28: Back to School Night @ 6:00 p.m. (MPR)
September 3: NO School, Labor Day
Please note that all 5th graders will be taking the Chromebooks home and back to school each day. Taking devices home for grades 1-4 will be left up to teacher discretion. More information will come from staff as the year progresses.