CCHS Band & Orchestra 2022 Trip
February 25, 2022 to March 1, 2022 - Orlando, FL
If you (or your student) have never been on a Band or Orchestra trip...it is not something that can be replicated later in life. These will be memories that will last a lifetime!
Trip Registration is at the bottom of this flyer!
Included in Trip
- Round Trip Airfare
- Lodging in the Orlando Area
- Transportation in the Orlando Area
- Park to Park Admission for One Day to Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure
- Park to Park Admission for Three Days to Walt Disney World: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom
- 4 Vouchers for Meals in Parks
- Breakfast Daily
- Music and Art of Foley Workshop at Universal
- Disney Educational Program Experience (Details Coming Soon!)
No students will be placed in triple, double, or single occupancy.
Immediate family members (parents/guardians, siblings, and grandparents) are welcome to travel with us! Individual prices for additional travelers will be based on occupancy in the room for each family:
- Four Family Members in a Room - $1,645 per traveler
- Three Family Members in a Room - $1,693 per traveler
- Two Family Members in a Room - $1,787 per traveler
- One Person in a Room - $2,072 per traveler
- 7/30/21 - Deposit (Payment 1) - $250
- 8/20/21 - Payment 2 - $275
- 9/17/21 - Payment 3 - $275
- 10/15/21 - Payment 4 - $275
- 11/12/21 - Payment 5 - $275
- 12/15/21 - Payment 6 - $295
Note: Payment schedule is based on Quad Occupancy. For other prices based on number of family members in a room, please add the difference to the final payment.
Eligibility to Travel
Students must be academically eligible according to UIL guidelines in order to travel.
- Students must not have received a grade lower than a 70 (or a 60 in an AP or Pre-AP course) during the 2nd 9 week grading period of 2021-2022.
- If a student does become ineligible after the 2nd 9 week grading period, the will have an opportunity to regain eligibility prior to the trip. They would need to have grades above a 70 (above a 60 in an AP or Pre-AP course) in all of their classes at the 1st progress report of the 3rd 9 week grading period.
- Students who register and pay for the trip will not be eligible for a refund if they lose eligibility prior to the trip. All items (plane, park, meals, etc.) for that student will already be secured at that time and cannot be returned or transferred.
- All payments must be made according to the payment schedule...in other words, you cannot wait and see if your student will be eligible to make your payments.
Students must be cleared to travel by the Band/Orchestra staff and Clear Creek HS Administration. Only students who demonstrate CCISD and CCHS Core Values will be permitted to travel.
Register for Trip
This is a two step process for each traveler.
- Google form (using the button below.)
- Educational Travel Adventures registration (link provided after completing and submitting the Google Form.)
The registration process must be completed separately for each traveler!
Please read all notes and information carefully during the registration process!
Click the button below to start!