Awana Olympics Night Feb 20
6:25-8pm at Auke Bay Bible Church
We appreciate everyone who helps us with the nursery for our Awana leaders' little ones. If you can help fill this need even just once a month, sign up here.
- Feb 20: Liesel Wittmer & Angie Regier
- Feb 27: 2 helpers needed
~Here is a special place for info related specifically to our littlest clubbers, 3-4yrs old.
- This year's Cubbies handbook: Honey Comb
- Full Cubbies Lesson Schedule
- Feb 20: Unit 4 - Bear Hug 18
- Feb 27: Unit 5 - Bear Hug 19
- Mar 6: Unit 5 - Bear Hug 20
- Cubbies Snack Sign-up This week: Snack needed! Recommended to go with lesson: pita bread and fish crackers - Note: There is no one signed up for the next three weeks. Any help would be appreciated.
HoneyComb Audio Files to help with memorization
~Mission 3: Agents of Grace - 3rd-6th Grades
- Feb 20 - Unit 3 Lesson 6: Jesus...I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life - John 14:6
- Feb 27 - Unit 3 Lesson 7: Jesus...I am the True Vine - John 15:5
- Mar 6 - Unit 3 Lesson 8: Unit 3 Review (all Unit 3 verses)
- Fast Track: Meet a leader in the Conference Room across from pastor's office from 6:10-6:25 to say your verses in advance of club.
- We encourage you to work on your section during the week, but what does that mean?
- Read your memory verse and review verse for the week out loud 3 times each day.
- Answer one question from your Bible Study page each day.
Bread of Life - John 6:35
Light of the World - John 8:12
AWANA Grand Prix - Don't miss the fun!
Sat, Feb 23 - Car Building Workshop
- 9-11am: Come get help working on your cars for the race.
Sat, Mar 2 - Grand Prix Race Day
- 9-9:45am: Check-in & Weighing (all cars need to be on the judging tables by 9:45am with no more adjustments being made--arrive early to make sure you're not late)
- 9:45-10am: Design Judging
- 10am-12pm: Racing, Food, Awards
- Car kits will be for sale each Wed before/after club for $5.
- Think of a fun name for your car.
- Make sure your car number is on your car somewhere. If you can't remember your number, check the spreadsheet here. (There is a separate tab for each group.)