Evans' Parent Newsletter
October 17th - 21st, 2022
Things to know!
- We have been hard at work planning our Reading Under the Stars Night. We hope you will make plans to join us on October 25, 2022. The book fair will be open, we will have a photo booth and a book swap (bring a book, take a book), we will have a hot dog meal, plenty of places to stretch out in our field to read, a telescope set up and free flashlights to the first 200 students. Come have fun with Evans!
- We have met with parents and other stakeholders through our Campus Site Base Decision Making Committee (which consists of teachers, parents, community members and business owners) and determined some changes were needed in our grading policy. Please see the two noted changes below. These changes take effect the 2nd Nine weeks (10/17/22).
10 3 Bond Update Volume 4
- October 18 & 20 Tutoring 4pm - 6pm
- October 17-21 Nothing Bundt Cakes Fundraiser. One week only!
- October 19 - Dyslexia Family Night at Finley Oates
- October 20 - Report cards go home!
- October 23 - Warriors v. Commerce @ home
- October 24 - November 4 Early Voting
- October 25 - Read Under the Stars at Evans! No tutoring this day
- October 24-28 Scholastic Book Fair
- October 28 - Jeff Kennedy Fundraiser
- November 8 - Election Day
The Bonham ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham ISD should be directed to the Assistant Superintendent.