October 23-27, 2017
What's Happening in Pre-K this week!
- Color of the week: White
- Letter of the week: Ee
- Number of the week : 5
The little ones love to share their letter treasure! Please continue to help your child with their letter treasure bags.
- Songs, Books, and Rhymes
- The Eensy Weensy Spider
- Eensy Weensy Spider Freaks Out!
- The Very Busy Spider
- Little Cloud
- It Looked Like Spilt Milk
- We will continue using our HWT materials to learn how to form our letters and use the proper pencil and crayon grip.
- Spider Matching- Matching numbers with dots
- Spider Roll and Dab- Students roll dice and dab the correct number for the dots on the dice
- Spider Grab- Fine motor skill activity where students use tongs to retrieve spiders from a web.
Making our playground beautiful! Come see all our flowers bloom in the Spring!
We would like to welcome Merritt to our Pre-K! She is joining friends in Mrs. Summers' classroom.
Fun at recess!
School and Pre-K Information:
Things to Remember!
- Field Trip Friday, October 27, 2017 to Blacks Peach Farm. Our tour starts at 9:30 am
- Parents are welcome to our Fall celebration on Tuesday, October 31st from 12-1pm ( more details to come)