By: Tatum Smidovec
- Ernest Hemingway survived anthrax, malaria, pneumonia, dysentery, skin cancer, hepatitis, anemia, diabetes, high blood pressure, two plane crashes, a ruptured kidney, a ruptured spleen, a ruptured liver, a crushed vertebra, a fractured skull, mortar shrapnel wounds, three car crashes and bushfire burns.
- Ernest Hemingways mom wanted a girl so she dressed Ernest up like a girl until he was 4. He had longer hair then his sister.
- Sometimes in the newspaper he used to put his favorite recipes. To "spice it up".
- His six-toed cat was a rather busy cat in Key West. This is why there is no shortage of six-toed cats in Key West.
- He once killed sharks with a machine gun.
Sunday, July 2nd 1961 at 7:45pm
Ketchum, ID, United States
- Ernest had 4 wifes.
- He has also been divorced 3 times but finally stayed with the last one.
Hemingway was checked in to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota under the name Saviers, and the press believed he was being treated for hypertension.
He was in a plane crash and they thought he was dead so they wrote an obituary.
He fought at World War I and fought off all the U-boats in the Navy.
- He always used to write on his feet.
- His face is a stamp.
- His wife didn't want the media getting a bad impression of her late husband so instead of saying he commit sucicde she said he was cleaning his gun he shot himself.
- Along with everything else that was bad and happened to him he had achocholism and suffered from depression.
- He fought Orson Welles.
- Pretty much everyone in his family commited sucicide.
- He believed that he was under government survalince.
- He was a spy for KGB
- The man that investigated his sucidicde ended up stealing all of his stuff.
- There is a Ernest Hemingway look alike contest.