¡Bienvenidos a Español 2!
¡Feliz lunes y Bienvenidos a Español 2!
Most of you are continuing on to Spanish 2, but we may have a few new faces in our class, so BIENVENIDOS! (Welcome!)
Spanish 2 is simply a continuation and a step up from Spanish 1. There will be some repetition of material from Spanish 1 as well as new material.
New students -- PLEASE look to your left <<<<<<<<<<<<< and read through all of the Course Information tabs. This should help you as you get started in your new online course :-)
(It wouldn't hurt some of the rest of you to do the same :-)
(Photo: Creative Commons by Brenden, flickr.com)
These ladies went to the State Championship in Indoor Track!!!
Woo Hooo, ladies! Proud of you!!
Some of the changes you will see are:
1. Grade Distribution:
- Classwork will count 65% of your grade
- Assessments/Projects will count 35%
Each Unit includes a 1)Test and 2) Project (these are assessments and will count more than last semester.) So no skipping the projects !
2. Working Ahead:
- Units will be published as we go.
- Work on Units/Concepts IN ORDER....to assure that you are learning important material before racing forward.
- You may still work at your own pace, but no jumping through assignments from Unit 1 to Unit 7 and back again without being fully prepared.
This course will be more challenging. The material is more advanced and the assignments are more rigorous. YOU CAN DO IT!!