FAIR ENTRIES NOW OPEN
ATTENTION 4-H ADVISORS: PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THESE DETAILS
Fair entry instructions are now available on the Franklin County Fair website.
- The Junior Fair Advisors are recommending that families work on their entries at a club meeting so that you can assist with the process and answer questions.
- Each club should have ONE advisor (and only one advisor) log in to submit the club forms: advisor tickets, Burke clean up, Ganyard Booth Request, Ganyard watch, Snack Squad and Pop Stand sign up.
- There are two different sets of instructions on the website. One set is for the members to follow and the other is for the club advisor.
- The Club Verification Form should be turned in by the fair entry deadline. This form is located at fcfair.org. On this form, you will list all of the fair entries in your club that required a fee. It is an Excel spreadsheet that helps you keep track of how much money you'll need to turn in to the Fair Office by June 18.
- We understand that this is a new process. If at any point you don't understand what is expected, please feel free to contact someone for help.
- When a member logs in, the FAMILY email address is most often the parent's email address that was submitted on their 4-H enrollment form.
- When a member tries to make a fair entry but their name or 4-H project does not show up after logging in, DO NOT CREATE A NEW INDIVIDUAL! Contact Beth Boomershine to verify that there aren't any problems with their 4-H enrollment form.
- For reference, each club will be emailed a roster with members' names, family email (for online entry login purposes), and members' project list. This list will be sent to the organizational advisor sometime in the next week or two. If you need it sooner, contact Beth Boomershine.
- LIVESTOCK PROJECTS - Make sure to enter in your class as well as your evaluation. Other options that you may want to make an entry for include showmanship and Outstanding Market Exhibitor. The evaluation entry was not shown in the video below!
- VERY IMPORTANT! DO NOT CHECK OUT UNTIL ALL MEMBERS IN THE FAMILY HAVE MADE THEIR FAIR ENTRIES. The system will not allow you to check out and then start another person's entries. Before you begin, make sure you have your whole family's entry information. If a change needs to be made, you must contact email@example.com
- WE RECOMMEND PRINTING THE INSTRUCTIONS TO USE AS A GUIDE WHILE MAKING YOUR ENTRIES.
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE A FAIR ENTRY
How to register for the Franklin County Fair 2016