By Iman & Pragalva
- Condense- to lose heat and change from a vapor or gas into a liquid. Moisture, or water vapor, in the air condenses to form rain.
- Tropical Disturbance- a cluster of thunderstorms near the equator the that moves with the prevailing winds.
- Tropical Depression- a storm near the equator with winds moving in a circle at speeds of up to 38 miles per hour.
- Tropical Storm- A storm near the equator with winds moving in a circle at speeds of 39 to 73 miles per hour.
How do hurricanes form?
- It's several storms merging together with high winds starting the process of a hurricane
- Eventually the storms start to circle around each other and with warm moist air coming in and rapid winds