Welcome to the Team!
Let's rock this!
Get to know your dashboard
1. Your monthly PRV (Personal Retail Volume) is found on the right side of the dashboard.
2. Daily news is shared on the front page of the dash. There's always good stuff here so try to check it daily or at least a few times a week.
3. To find your weekly commissions and monthly bonus amounts, choose Earnings under Quick Links on the left hand side of the dash.
4. Official marketing images can be accessed through Resources ---> Image Library or directly on Jamberry's Flickr page at www.flickr.com/photos/jamberry
5. You Rank Gap tells you what you need to promote. This is found on the drop down menu under Volume and Earnings.
6. Personal orders can be placed under the Shop tab.
7. Customer orders can be viewed under the Orders tab. If you click on the order ID number it will show you specifically what was included in the order.
8. To contact Jamberry support, scroll to the bottom of the left toolbar where you'll find their phone number or the option to open a support ticket.
9. Under Resources and Training ---> Marketing and/or Documents you will find catalogs, flyers, forms and other marketing materials you can download, including the Compensation Plan & Return Form.
10. The monthly training call schedule and other past training events can be found under Resources and Training ----> Training. Jamberry offers an abundance of training events...it's impossible to attend them all. Just do what you can!
Our Team Page
The group is very active so you may want to turn off notifications so you're not constantly being interrupted by every post! I typically check in once or twice a day to see if there's anything important being discussed. Our team manager Kelly Whelan often offers various incentives so you'll definitely want to stay up to date on that!
Our team also has a Dropbox folder with resources you can access here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l8hhgz6nz42t84k/AACy277ZubV159DHRcPSDHfia?dl=0
On my Google Drive there is a great resource found in the New Consultant Documents folder called the 10 Day Party Guide. It's a step by step guide to your launch party and will give you lots of great posting ideas that you can also continue to use in future parties.
Our team has a mock launch party group that you can join for additional ideas: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840122479411663/
To add a facebook page or group, go to where your user name shows on the top right and choose "Social Accounts" from the drop down menu. You can have up to 5 groups or pages at a time. I always have my business page and VIP group included and use the other 3 for current parties.
Follow me on Tiny Torch by by searching for "lindanichols." I have all the posts I include in a 7 day party as well as extra posts that can be added to an extended party. Feel free to use anything you'd like! Jamberry also loads images to Tiny Torch for us to use so you can follow them as well.
With a free Tiny Torch account you can only include 1 photo on your posts but I work around this by putting several different images into a collage using picmonkey.com. If you really want the ability to upload more than one photo, you can upgrade to a Pro Account for $10/month.
After you create a collection of posts you want to use in your parties, you can load them into a template that can be used again and again and scheduled to a party with the click of a button! Just choose "Templates" on the left toolbar and then "Create." You can order your posts by day and time. I do 7 day parties with 3-4 posts per day and preschedule everything except for the games at night. This is a HUGE time saver!
After you have the template set up the way you like, choose "Schedule Template" at the bottom and choose the group you want to post it to. Just select the date to start and you're done! Easy peasy!
If you want to add something extra in after the template is already scheduled, just pull up the individual post, select "Share," choose the group you want to post it to, and select if choose if you want to share now or schedule for later. I use the share now option often for games...I have the first image and directions for various games saved in a collection and will just share that at game time to save myself from having to type out the details. Then I go directly to the group and post the other game related images in the comments.
Facebook Business Page
Why have a VIP Group and business page? The business page is a good way to reach a "cold market" since it can be seen by anyone while your VIP page is for your personal customers and is a more private forum where you can share specials that you wouldn't typically offer to the general public.
To create your page, go to the Home page on Facebook and choose "Create Page" on the bottom of the left toolbar. In order for it to be compliant with our policies and procedures, the title of the page should be your name followed by "Jamberry Independent Consultant." You should also use an official Jamberry facebook banner than you can access on Jamberry's Flickr page at www.flickr.com/photos/jamberry
Marketing Materials Credit
To shop for marketing items go the Shop icon on your dashboard and select marketing products from the drop down menu. You can search for a particular product or just choose "browse all" to see everything available. Anything that can be purchased with your credit have the words "Marketing Credit" in italics below the item. You will still pay tax & shipping for these items. One exception is catalogs which ship for free....but only if there are no other marketing materials included in the order. So always place your catalog orders separately!
- You can set up a party in your own name each month for your repeat customers to purchase from and you get to keep the hostess rewards!
- Hostess coaching is KEY. If your hostess isn't involved, the guests won't be either. I send my hostesses a flyer with tips on how to have a successful party. You can view my flyer here and feel free to use anything from it to make your own: https://www.smore.com/r4wbu-thank-you-for-hosting
- Hostess rewards must be redeemed on one order placed within 5 days of the end of a party.
- The maximum time a party can be open is 28 days.
- Hostesses can get a 25% discount off the start-up kit by hosting a party with at least $250 in sales or 50% off for hosting a party with $350 in sales. Always ask your hostesses if they are interested in joining! I've created another flyer about the Jamberry opportunity here: https://www.smore.com/y8w1h-join-my-team
- Your past hostesses will get a half off code when their friends book a party with at least $150 in sales. When setting up the new party, just select the referring party from the drop down menu.
- The best way to sell wraps is by showing them on hands. If there is not an official Jamberry marketing image for a particular wrap, just go to Instagram and search for the name of the wrap followed by "JN". You will find hundreds of pictures to share with your customers!
- Proper application is essential to a good customer experience. Share the application video during the party and send it directly to people who request samples and/or order. Use the link found on the bottom your website under "How to Apply Nails" as this will also get them to your website to look around.
- Prizes can encourage participation. The accent sheets you get with your consultant kit make great prizes and you can also offer half sheets or pedi packs, which count towards your PRV when purchased. There are many different ways to offer prizes. Some consultants offer entries for purchases and participation during the party and do a random drawing at the end using wheeldecide.com. Others keep track of points...there's a handy excel sheet for this on my Google Drive if you decide to do it this way. Others do a combination of both, with a prize awarded to the lady with the most points and another prize awarded by a random drawing so that people who are not in the lead with points are still encouraged to participate. How you want to do it is totally up to you!
- Follow-up is important! I normally follow up a day or 2 before the end of the party with any guests who have participated in the party but have not ordered to ask if I can help them make some selections. I make sure to personally thank each person who purchases, and also check in with them 2 weeks after the party ends to confirm that they've received their order, ask if they have any questions about application and see if they're interested in earning some free products by hosting a party. For future follow-up I add them to my mailing list as discussed below.
As you build your business, it becomes more difficult to keep in touch with all your customers. But you don't want them to forget about you when they're ready to reorder! A mailing list is the perfect solution! Fyzzbee.com is an email mrketing service that has a newsletter designed specifically for Jamberry consultants. They offer a free trial and plans start at only $4.99 a month. I've signed up for the premium service at $14.99/month which sends 2 newsletters per month to up to 1,000 of my clients. The newsletters contain all the latest products and specials, it's personalized with my name and links, and they even do ocassional giveaways! If you want to see what the newsletters look like just let me know and I'll add you to my mailing list. If you decide to sign up with Fyzzbee, please use my referral link below: