Dream: Make it Big
- Born in Owensboro Kentucky on June 9, 1963
- Had four older siblings, his father was a civil engineer and his mother was a waitress
- Frequently moved
- By age 12 he was involved with drugs and self-harm
- At 15 his parents divorces
- When he was 16 he dropped out of high school
- Started a garage band shortly after called The Kids
- lack of family stability
- Band was not financially stable
Dreams to Reality
- Met Nicolas Cage
- Was an extra for a while but then landed a role in Nightmare on Elm Street
- Started studying acting and got a private coach
- Became an undercover cop on the Canadian TV show 21 Jump Street
- When the TV show ended chose to pursue a film career and landed a major role in Edward Scissor Hands
- Believing his band could make it so doing whatever it take to make ends meet
- He had a lot of rocky relationships but that did not stop him from trying to find someone to make a family with
- When not getting big roles at first he worked at his craft to become better and get bigger roles
- He did not care what other people thought of him
Networks Television, 26 May 2016. Web. 16 Oct. 2016.
Johnny Depp 21 Jump Street. Digital image. Pinterest. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Oct. 2016.
Johnny Depp. Digital image. Twitter. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Oct. 2016.
Johnny Depp Edward Scissor Hands. Digital image. HitFix. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Oct. 2016.
Johnny Depp Nightmare on Elm Street. Digital image. Depp Impact. Depp Impact, n.d. Web. 16 Oct. 2016.
Johnny Depp The Kids Band. Digital image. Pinterest. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Oct. 2016.