Presented by Culture of Quirk, GSA, and Gallery
What Is It?
Springfield High School's literary magazine, the 'Culture of Quirk', Gallery, and Gay-Straight Alliance are joining forces to present the Springfield Slam; a poetry reading open to Springfield students and staff to perform written works. Each reader will have three minutes to present his or her poem(s).
- Poetry must be submitted in advance to http://tinyurl.com/spartanslam
- Poetry must be appropriate for school (appropriate language, themes, material, etc.)
- Competitive poems must be original student or faculty work
- We may include readings of the poetry of established poets.
- There may be prizes! (But not big ones.)