Muskego Lakes Family Newsletter
January 10, 2020
Important Dates Ahead
1/15 - Freshman Orientation 6:00 - 7:45pm Muskego High School
1/16 - Winter Choir Concert - Muskego High School PAC 7:00 - 8:00pm
1/17 - 4th & 5th Grade Teen Center 7:00 - 9:00pm
1/21 - Muskego Lakes Online Registration and Program Cards Due
1/21 - PTO Meeting 6:30-7:30pm Muskego Lakes Library
1/23 - All Restoration Plans are due
1/24 - Professional Development Day - No Students in Attendance
1/29 - MHS Course Information Night 5:00 - 8:00pm Muskego High School
1/31 - Online Registration Due for Muskego High School (Attention 8th Graders)
2/7 - MHS Summer School Registration Begins (Attention 8th Graders)
2/14 - MHS Summer School Registration Closes (Attention 8th Graders)
Dear Muskego Lakes Families,
Happy New Year! It is great to have students back at Muskego Lakes. While we are ready for a great second half of the school year, we are also planning for next year. Please review this week's newsletter for important dates regarding registration for the 2020-2021 school year.
Ms. Rydzewski & Mr. Krupar
Muskego Lakes Principals
Course Registration for 2020-2021 School Year
Important Dates for High School Registration
- January 15 - Freshman Orientation - Muskego High School 6:00 - 7:45pm
- January 20 - MHS Counselors at Muskego Lakes to help 8th Graders with registration questions
- January 29 - Course Information Night - Muskego High School 5:00 - 8:00pm
- January 31 - Registration due online
- February 7 - MHS Summer School Registration starts
- February 14 - MHS Summer School Registration closes
2nd Quarter Celebration Day
Join our Warrior Nation for the second Warrior Winterizer event at Muskego High School on January 31, 2020 from 5-8pm.
Dinner tickets, provided by the Cotton Exchange, are available online for $10. Along with dinner, there will be raffle baskets, silent auction items, girls/boys basketball games, wrestling, Classic 8 Conference diving meet in our new natatorium, AND a retro clothing sale. That’s right, some of your old jerseys may be available to purchase with prices ranging from $1.00-$5.00.
We hope you will join us for an evening filled with fun, memories, and of course all things Muskego! If you have any questions please contact our Athletic and Activities office at 262-971-1790 x4523. You can also take a look at the photos from the event last year or visit the district Facebook page (@MuskegoNorwaySchools) to view the event details.
Warrior Winterizer Flyer
Next PTO Meeting
- Join us at the next PTO meeting on Tuesday, Jan 21 at 6:30 in the library.
- Muskego Lakes is hosting the boys basketball tournament on Jan 15 & 16. PTO will be hosting a concession stand. Please sign up for an hour shift HERE. Students are also able to help out; as long as there is a parent there to supervise.
- Do you have some spare time to help make copies, laminate, etc? The staff greatly appreciates the help of volunteers like you! Sign up HERE for dates/times that work into your busy schedule.
- Do you have some spare time to volunteer at the Muskego Lakes PBIS store? The store is open every other Friday during lunch. Students visit the store to redeem red tickets they earned for positive behavior around school. Sign up HERE for dates/times that would fit into your schedule!
- We have a fabulous staff here at Muskego Lakes and PTO has a tradition of providing weekly Midweek Munchies to say thank you for being so amazing and leading our kids to be the best versions of themselves. Click here to sign up to bring in treats for staff.
Reporting a Concern
Important Dates Ahead
Important dates for the coming weeks and months are all located on the Muskego Lakes website.
The calendar and events are found on the main page. Look under "Upcoming Events".