Class of 2021
Updates on graduation and the senior experience
See translation information below / Consulte la información de traducción a continuación.
Spring Lake Park High School Seniors and Families:
Today’s the day. We’re looking forward to seeing you this evening for the Class of 2021 Commencement. We’ve been in contact with other high schools who have had their graduation ceremonies this week at Mariucci Arena and they’ve shared some tips with us that we are passing on to you.
- Make sure you leave time for parking. We’ve heard from other schools that parking has taken longer than many families planned. Mariucci has provided us extra time since we are the last graduation of the day. You may enter the Arena beginning at 6 p.m. Here are the details.
- Where: Mariucci Arena - University of Minnesota Campus - 1901 4th Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
- When: Friday, June 11, 2021
- Student Arrival Time: By 6:15 p.m. at the latest. Students should enter Mariucci Arena through the Loading Dock Entrance, 1912 5th St SE, Minneapolis, 55455. We walk at 7 p.m.
- Guest Arrival Time: Beginning at 6 p.m. Guests should enter through the main doors.
- Graduation Start Time: 7 p.m. sharp
- End Time: 8 p.m. (approximate)
- Parking: Guests are encouraged to park in Lot 37 (North of 3M Arena at Mariucci) and the Maroon Lot (East of 3M Arena at Mariucci). The cost to park is $1/hour and a flat rate of $5/day.
- Dress for the weather – inside and out. It is going to be hot outside, but Mariucci is air conditioned. We’ve heard from other schools that it can be chilly for spectators. Please plan accordingly.
Need more information? Find more details you may need for this evening at SpringLakeParkSchools.org/graduation.
We will see you soon!
Translate This Message / Traducir Este Mensaje
To translate this information to another language, please click anywhere on the message to open it in a web browser and at the top of the page, select your language from the dropdown menu.
Para traducir la información a otro idioma, por favor presionen en cualquier lugar del mensaje para abrirlo en un navegador web y en la parte superior de la página seleccione su idioma del menú.