Symptoms of Being born a Heroin Baby:
1. Excessive crying, fever, irritability, seizures, slow weight gain, tremors, diarrhea, vomiting, and possibly death.
2. Once born, these infants require less morphine and shorter hospital stays as compared to infants born of mothers on methadone maintenance treatment.
How to prevent:
Statistics of Heroin children:
Support Groups To help:
- Wellness Pointe-
Address: 602 Titus St #130, Gilmer, TX 75644
2. Behavioral Hospital of Longview TX
Address: 22 Bermuda Lane
Local Phone: (903) 291-3456
- 3.Center of Rehabilitation
- Address: 3202 N Fourth St #101, Longview, TX 75605
- Phone: (903) 236-3566