Learn How to Make and Use Infographics
Definition: Knowledge gained through study, communication, research, instruction, etc.; factual data.
Example: 4 of 10 people like pop music
Definition: Giving a clear and effective picture.
- They make information visually appealing.
- They are very useful for presentations and projects.
- They are a great use of technology.
- They have helped many students learn with technology, deepening their understanding of a subject.
- 60% of Project i students have enjoyed using infographics.
A new technology at either poplet.com, smore.com, and easel.ly
Examples of Infographics
Here are examples of some infographics. Some are projects that we have done others are some that Emma and I made from project i survey results.