. . . Aquin's New Notification System . . .
Testing, 1-2-3 . . . Testing, 1-2-3!
- This afternoon we will be sending a 'test' message via the 'Aquin Alerts' class at 2:00pm.
- If you receive the message, you're good to go.
- If you don't receive the message by tonight, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you connected.
Here's How to Join:
- All Aquin students' names were added to ClassTag in the group (class) called 'Aquin Alerts', our emergency notification group.
- Parent email(s) were linked to their student(s)' accounts.
- Students in Grades 7-12 had their Aquin email added to their account.
- All parents and students in Grades 7-12 received a 'welcome' email from ClassTag as shown below. (Students will be referred to as their 'parent' in that email. They need to join as a 'parent'.)
- All parents and students who received emails need to click on the 'Join Now' blue box in the 'welcome' email.
- Follow the prompts and create your account with password.
- Update your account with your cell if you want to receive text messages.
- Download the app if you want to receive app notifications.
- Teachers and Coaches are inviting you to their classes also. The initial invite was only for 'Aquin Alerts'.
- Once you have your account created, you don't have to do it again. You just have to accept invites to the other classes and teams you receive.
- All of your classes and teams will be visible along the left side of the screen when viewing ClassTag on a computer or in the app.
- Sometimes, the class is even visible before you join or receive the invite.
Houston, We Have a Problem!
- We have found that things vary from person to person after clicking to 'Join Now'.
- But many have created their account with no problems and are in the system, so don't lose hope.
- If you have been unable to create your account successfully, you can email email@example.com for assistance. Or I will be at both 'Meet the Teacher Nights' next week and can help you connect then.
And all these Ads!
- The ads you see on 'ClassTag' are from the sponsors who make 'ClassTag' free for us to use.
- There is NO OBLIGATION to make purchases in response to these ads.
- Aquin doesn't not receive any funds from any purchases made from the ads.
- Aquin teachers and coaches are able to receive 'Rewards' which can be used on purchases for their classrooms and teams. 'Rewards' are earned each time teachers, coaches, parents and/or students use 'ClassTag'.
(Teacher/Coach) has invited you to join (class/team) at Aquin Catholic School on ClassTag
Click on the 'Join Now' button in the email to complete your account in ClassTag.
Once you join, you will get a welcome email from ClassTag.
Click on 'Get the App' when you're on your device and download the app.
NOTE: Once you join ClassTag, you can manage the email addresses and phone numbers listed with your student(s).
If you have any questions regarding ClassTag, please use their 'Help' icon in the lower right of your screen. ClassTag is currently experiencing a huge influx of customers due to the start of the school year and the change instituted by 'Remind'. So, in the next few weeks, it may take a day or two for them to respond.
You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or difficulties.