Types of Consciousness
By: Daniella Matuk 2nd pd
There are 3 Levels of Consciousness
- The first is called the Subconsciousness.
- This deals with what dreams are made of. When we dream we are operating on the subconscious level of consciousnesses.
- Our behaviors and actions come from every experience, thought, losses, or gains that occurs in one's life.
- It is unrestricted by the demands of logic.
- It has a flow of ideas.
2. The Second Type is Concious
- This is when one receives guidance and has rational awareness that controls decisoin making.
- this process of high affected by others.
The Third type if Superconscious
- Sees everything as part of a whole
- Problems and solutions are seen as one.
- The solution is an outgrowth of the problem.
- It does not need conscious reasoning.