November 5th, 2021
Good luck to our State Qualifiers for Cross Country! Emily Plouff (12) Justin Roose (11) Tyler Donovan (10) Grace Grupido (9)
Winter Sports Tryout Information
REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND TRYOUTS
1. All students interested in trying out for any winter sports team must hand in a completely filled out 2021-22 MHSAA Physical Form or have one on file with the athletic department (dated after April 15, 2021) prior to participating. If a physical being handed in by the student is not completely filled out (missing signatures/required spaces left blank), student will be held out of participating in tryouts until the physical is returned, completely filled out on both sides, to the Athletic Department or coach.
MHSAA Physical Form:
2. Prior to trying out, all students attending tryouts must have completed the on line FamilyID registration. You will fill out the form for the sport level you are trying out for (example – if you plan on trying out for freshman girls basketball - . If this on line registration is not completed, the student will be held out of participation until it is completed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Director, Shane Redshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Teacher Conferences
November 18th - Early Release - Parent Teacher Conferences
1-3pm Virtual Session 1
3-4pm Face-to-Face Session 1
5-6pm Face-to-Face Session 2
6-8pm Virtual Session 2
Open: Monday November 15, 2021 at 06:00 AM
Close: Wednesday November 17, 2021 at 11:30 PM
You can sign up for conferences using this link: https://fraser.schoolsoft.com/
- To sign up for fall conferences, you must have a Unified Classroom (PowerSchool) parent account. .
If you already have an account to access Parent Portal/Unified Classroom, no action is needed. However, if you do not have an account, please fill out the Parent Portal Agreement by clicking on the following link. Once this is completed, we can provide you with the credentials you need to complete the process.
If you do not have an account yet, please contact Jennifer Price at 586-439-7203
- Instructions for using the Conference Manager to sign up: SchoolSoft instructions for parents
- If you have no concerns with your child’s progress in a class, you do not have to schedule a conference with that teacher.
Just a reminder that the photo taken for the student IDs does not get used for the yearbook for Seniors. They MUST go to a professional photographer and have a photo taken for the yearbook. We work closely with Sieloff Studios, and they are who we strongly recommend. Sieloff 586-791-5000
The deadline to get your photo done is December 10th. If you go to another photographer, the requirements for the images are attached.
I want to see all the Seniors in the book. If there is a finical reason you cannot get a professional photo done, please email me privately and we can see what can be worked out.
PROUD PARENT ADS:
It is time to celebrate our seniors. After 2 challenging years and more challenges this year it is time to let our seniors know how proud we are of them finishing strong. Take out an ad in the yearbook to Celebrate your Senior. Attached is a flyer with a range of ads and sizes for any budget. The Deadline for a Proud Parent Senior Ad is February 10, 2022.
Order and plan your ad online: https://tinyurl.com/22ynr78r
ORDER YOUR BOOK NOW AND SAVE:
The price of a book is currently $73 (plus tax) online and will go up later in the year.
Order now and save. https://tinyurl.com/22ynr78r