This Weeks Schedule ...
Monday - Friday ONSITE
1/2 Day Friday Schedules:
K-6 - Music Day
7-12 - Periods 1-4
**Students are released at 12:00
Season 4 is HERE!
- Practice begins Monday, May 10th - 3:30-6:00pm
- Practice this week Monday/Tuesday ONLY from 3:30-5:00
- Practice this week Tuesday/Wednesday ONLY from 3:30-5:00 (No Game Thursday)
There will be two activity bus departure times, to accommodate all student athletes:
Season 3: Baseball, Tennis & Track
Season 3 Game Scheules
HS Tennis Match @ Arlington
Thursday, May 13th, 4pm
HS Tennis Match @ Pendleton
Friday, May 14th, 4pm
HS Track @ Sherman
Saturday, May 15th, 11am
- Field events begin @ 11am
- Track events begin @ 1pm
Upcoming calendar events to plan for...
- Monday, May 10th - Regular School Board Meeting @ 6:00pm
- Wednesday, May 19th - FFA Shop Skills CDE & NHS Induction Ceremony
- Friday, May 21st - 1/2 Day K-6 PE schedule & 7-12 Periods 5-7
- Monday, May 24th - 28th - 6th Grade Outdoor School
- Friday, May 28th - 1/2 Day K-6 Music schedule & 7-12 Periods 1-4
- Monday, May 31st - NO SCHOOL (Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, June 1st - Academic & Athletics Awards Night @ 6:30pm (Live Streaming)
- Thursday, June 3rd - Last day of instruction for Seniors & Senior Awards Night
- Friday, June 4th - 1/2 Day K-6 PE schedule & 7-11 Periods 5-7 .. Last Day for Seniors!
- Saturday, June 5th - SENIOR GRADUATION 2021!!!
Mental Health & Guidance Counseling
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to refer or request student support related to mental health/social-emotional learning.
Please email email@example.com for student needs related to education, credits, post-secondary, scholarships and/or scheduling needs.
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email.