Join #paedchat For A SLOW CHAT
Sharing Stories: 12/24/15
Here's What You Need to Know:
- One prompt will be posed repeatedly throughout the day on 12/24/15: Share one of your best classroom stories!
- The question will first be posted at 6:00 A.M. that morning and will be re-tweeted periodically throughout the day to encourage more participants to join in.
- You can post your response at any time during the day. Feel free to start a conversation w/ the #paedchat Tweeps! Ask follow-up questions. Answer more than once! This format allows us to have a deeper conversation because of the slower pace.
- The question will be labeled with the following format: SLOWq1. Feel free to still use A1 for your response to save characters.
- I am attending Christmas Eve services and will not be available at the normal meeting time - Thursday night at 9PM. Instead, I will check in a few times during the day.
- THANK YOU for keeping the #paedchat community kicking! Invite your friends - this slow chat might be just the way for someone to dip their toes into Twitter chats!