Whole Child Quarterly
Healthy Students are Better Learners
Integrating Whole Child into Continuous Improvement Planning: Best Practice Statement
We are very pleased to join with other leading education organizations and institutions in Michigan to support and endorse a Best Practices Statement advocating for integrating the Whole Child (WSCC Model) into Continuous Improvement Planning. Click HERE to learn more.
IN THIS ISSUE
Read more below about:
- A recent press release regarding the Michigan Model for Health™ from MDHHS
- The most recent updates to the Michigan Model for Health™
- Professional Learning: Virtual Health Series
- A legislative update
- An update from our partners
- Information on getting healthcare coverage
Michigan Model for Health™ in the Spotlight
No-Cost Whole Child Development Training
CATCH Global Foundation, in collaboration with SHAPE-Michigan, proudly presents a no-cost CATCH Re-start Smart: Whole Child Development Training Session with a bonus offer for you.
Sign up for a CATCH Training and receive a free SHAPE-Michigan membership!
CLICK HERE for more information.
Click HERE to see legislative updates.