LPS Secondary Campus
Weekly News, Events & Reminders 9/16-9/20
Early Dismissal, Wednesday 9/18
Deadline to Get Free Stuff and Save Money is Today!!
Smile! Get your LPS yearbook at the year’s lowest price. Order by Friday, September 13, 2019 for only $30.00.That’s a savings of $10.00.
> SAVE NOW >
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Get four free icons (valued at $16.00) when you upgrade the cover by adding a name for $6.00. Offer ends Friday, September 13, 2019.
> FREE ICONS >
- Please drive slowly and be courteous to other drivers.
- Do not force your way into the line, but rather wait your turn and enter at the end of the line.
- If entering through Kroger, you MUST yield to traffic on the property. If this continues to be an issue, the elementary will block off the drive totally.
- Do not park in student parking. Please park in the designated areas on the far east side of the parking lot and have your student walk to you if you do not want to come through the line.
Note from the School Nurse's Office
Jeans Day is Friday, 9/20
Boys Basketball Open Gym for 9th-12th 9/18 from 7:00-8:30 pm
College Planning Resources in ECHO
Progress Reports Come Out Friday 9/27
Pink/Green Out Day is 9/27
*** 5th Grade is able to wear pink/green on Monday 9/30 as a make up since they will be at camp.
The student activity fee information is here for your information. The due date is October 11, 2019.
- Activity Fees and High School Device Fees have been loaded
- See information here about the fees
- Go to MySchoolBucks website to pay all fees except parking and athletics.
- Other fees for Art, Band, and Graduation will be loaded in the next week as well.
- See the Athletics Information concerning athletics fees
- If you paid via cash or check before August 19th to receive the discount, your MSB account will be credited as they process those.
After School Care
Does your student need after school care, regular help with homework, or time to hang out with friends before you pick them up? We have a new program for Secondary students called After Hours Student Enrichment that might meet your needs! After Hours provides a supervised setting for our Secondary students from 4 to 6 pm right on our campus. This is being offered at $10 per day, you pay only for the days you use, we are flexible around sports practices, or other after school commitments. There is drop-in availability as well for those times when something comes up and you can’t get to school on time for pick up. Please call or text Kelly Skinner at 559-977-0505 for more details and registration information.
Save the Date - Fall Carnival 9/27
Check out the Secondary Events Calendar
Click here to see the Secondary Events calendar. You are also able to subscribe to the calendar so your device will be automatically updated whenever a new event is planned!