Ja'Han Redfear Gateway Project
Come here to learn more about Ancient India's fashion
This is some of Ancient India's Fashion
A women in a dress
Heres a women with a long beautiful dress on and a shirt and a thing covering her hair.
Heres a picture of the boys fashion it looks like a towel on their heads and a red thing across their shoulder's and some kind of pants that look like they are towels too.
Heres a women with a cap thing over her hair, half of her dress, it looks like a dots on her head and above her eyebrows,and jewelry.
A women in a dress
How is Ancient India's Fashion Different And Similar To The United States ??
Some of Ancient India's clothing is different and similar to the United States and I can tell you how it is different and similar some of Ancient India's fashion don't have to be the same or different. Ancient India's fashion can be the same or different it depend's on what Ancient India wear and what United States wear.
- The Unites states likes to wear jewelry but not everyday though like Ancient India do
- Ancient India likes to wear a lot of jewelry such as beaded jewelry like the United States does.
- Ancient India didn’t wear jeans like the United States does. The United Sates wears a lot of different jeans, capris ,or short and all other types of pants
- Ancient India wear robes and dresses.The United States wear robes and dresses.
- The United States wears Religious clothes. Ancient India wear Religious clothes
- Ancient India wears flip flops and tennis shoes..The United States wear the same types of shoes like flip flops and tennis shoes.
How is Ancient India's Fashion Shaped To Their Country And Why The United States Is Not Shaped ??
- United States fashion is not shaped:
- The difference of United States clothing to their country like Ancient India. Ancient India’s clothing is that modern clothes aren’t shaped.
- Ancient India's fashion is shaped to their country:
- Ancient India's fashion has to be shaped because they have to be shaped to their country.