Roman Name : Juno
Goddess of Marriage and Childbirth
Her job :
- Protects women and childbirth
- Parents: Titans; Rhea and Kronos
- Siblings: Zeus, Hestia, Demeter, Hades, and Poseidon
- Spouse: Zeus
- She is very powerful as Zeus
- She is very tempered
- Very Controlling
- She can`t control anger when it comes to Zeus
- Her anger can get out of control
- She fell in love with her brother Zeus and sealed it with a love charm from Aphrodite.
- She restores her virginity every year form bathing in Kanathos, a sacred spring near Nauplia in the Argolid region of Greece.
- She hated Hercules and tried to kill him
"Greek Gods Strengths and Weaknesses." Prezi.com. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Greek Gods and Goddesses: Facts About Hera." Greek Gods and Goddesses: Facts About Hera. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Greek Myths: Get to Know Hera, Goddess of Marriage." About.com Travel. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
"Hera • Facts and Information on Greek Goddess Hera." Greek Gods & Goddesses. Web. 28 Jan. 2016.
McCaughrean, Geraldine, and Emma Chichester Clark. Greek Gods and Goddesses. New
York: Margaret K. McElderry, 1998. Print.