Jean Vanier Catholic School
November 23rd, 2018
Tues. Nov. 27- Assembly 12:30 Holodomor Presentation Hosted by Ukrainian Team
Wed. Nov. 28- Milk Day; Father Jim visits us 12:30-1:30 pm
We are an Apple School-What does that mean?
Looking ahead to the Advent season
News from our PSC
News from BUCPS
Winter Food Fundraiser
BUCPS is excited to announce our Winter Food Fundraiser featuring a selection of traditional Ukrainian food from Taste of Ukraine. We are quickly ramping up in order to ensure that the food is delivered by Tuesday, December 18th @ St. Teresa School from 3:00-7:00pm. The order form is attached to this email and we have also asked for a hard copy to be distributed to the students this week.
KEY DATES to remember:
- Order Forms via email (attached) and hard copy should be distributed this week
- Orders are to be handed in by Tuesday, December 4th to JV, St. T's or ABJ. Unfortunately no late orders will be filled.
- Order Pickup will be Tuesday, December 18th from 3:00pm - 7:00pm at St. Teresa School
Thanks so much in advance and as always, please feel free to contact Jen (780) 915-8572 OR Emily (780) 884-3957 or at BUCPSfundraising@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Thank You for your continued support of the program!
Information from Strathcona County
8:30am Seven Days a Week
6:15pm Tuesdays and Thursdays
Sunday 8:30am, 10:30am and 7:00pm
Sunday at 11:00am at St. Francis of Assisi in Tofield, AB
Divine Liturgy Sunday 10:00 am
- 1st Sunday of the month "Children's Liturgy" in English
- 2nd and 3rd Sundays of the month regular Liturgy in English
- Last Sunday of the month - regular Liturgy with Ukrainian Response
Children's Sunday School Programs every Sunday except during Children's Liturgy (1st Sunday of the month).
1st Communion preparation classes
Friday evenings from 6:30-8:00pm
Running Jan 12, 2019 to April 5, 2019
1st Solemn Confession scheduled for Saturday, April 6, 2019
1st Holy Communion scheduled for Sunday, April 7, 2019
For more information or to register, please contact Lisa Melnychuk at (780)922-0201 or email email@example.com or Fr Rendy at (780) 464-4177