A Way Out of Fear
TOWARDS SELF COMPASSION AND FREEDOM
Please join us for this 6 week series
Thursdays October 13 - November 17 6:15-7:45
Workshop held at The Body Wisdom Studio
146 Washington Ave, Pt Richmond 94801
“WITHOUT FEAR, we are able to see more clearly our connections to others. Without fear, we have more room for understanding and compassion. Without fear, we are truly free.” ~Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do you stop yourself from stepping into what you really want out of fear?
- Are there people you compare yourself to because you fear you can’t measure up?
- Are there opportunities or people you shy away from because you fear you aren’t enough?
Come learn a new approach:
- Learn mindfulness and begin to know what is really calling for attention
- Experience how to buddy up to your fears
- Learn how
self compassionis the antidote to fear
- Study what it means to feel afraid and move forward anyway.
Ellen Stern, MFT, CCHT
Ellen Stern is a Bay Area Wellness Consultant & Facilitator, offering workshops that serve as an adjunct to psychotherapy. Ellen is known for providing a welcoming and gentle space for personal exploration.