HEY AIESEC !
WHAT'S UP ?
Thank you for taking the brave step of registering with AIESEC in MUMBAI. It is with great pleasure that the Recruitment Team of AIESEC in Mumbai confirms your selection for Personal Interview for our 2016 Recruitment.
Now the very next step is your personal interview which will be conducted by AIESEC in Mumbai's Executive Board members.
AIESEC in Mumbai , as a Local Committee functions through the following Operational Units :
- SOUTH MUMBAI
- CENTRAL SUBURBS and THANE
- WESTERN SUBURBS
NOTE : Select the following Units if your college falls under these colleges :
SOUTH BOMBAY : HR college , KC College, Wilson College, Sophia College, St. Xavier's, ETC.
WESTERN SUBURBS : NMIMS, MPSTME, Mithibai , TSEC, Father Agnel, DJ Sanghavi, Thakur College , ETC
CENTRAL : SIES, KJ Somaiya, Ruia College, Don Bosco, ETC.
If your college is in south bombay and you stay at andheri , then select your first preference unit from where you would function the best.
WHAT's NEXT ?
You will be getting a confirmation call a day prior to your interview as well .
SOUTH BOMBAY UNIT
From 5pm to 8pm
AT Starbucks , Elphinstone building, Horniman Circle, Veer Nariman Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
CLICK HERE to book your interview slot.
Few Tips :
- Study us : Browse our website, look at out facebook page and AIESEC in Mumbai Blog. Find out more about our products , get some insights. Be able to articulate what we do , who we are, what is our mission and our values and be yourself.
- Highlight your passion, your motivation for applying.
- Interview tips : Look at our interview as a mutual exchange of information. Approach it with a positive attitude. Relax and enjoy your AIESEC experience.
- SHOW THE REAL YOU : Be who you are. We want to know what is not present in your resume. Share your experiences and insights and charm us with your stories.