Dee Dee Bernier
All About Me
Welcome! I am very excited to begin my 2nd year as an Assistant Principal at Timber Ridge Elementary. I will be working primarily with the 3rd, 4th and 5th grade populations. It is quite an honor to be a part of a school community with a staff dedicated to the success of every student. I am looking forward to meeting new Timber Ridge students and families as well as seeing our returning students and families.
Here are some facts about me:
- This is going to be my 32nd year with Killeen ISD.
- I taught in the classroom for 20 years before moving into administration.
- I have a Bachelors in Education from University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
- I graduated from Tarleton State University with a Masters in Educational Administration.
- I am married to my best friend, Joe. We have 6 adult children, 8 grandchildren and one grandchild on the way this year!
- I LOVE to travel! Taking cruises and skiing in the winter are my favorite vacations.
I want my students and their families to know that I will make myself available to address any questions or concern that may occur thoughtout the year. Please never hestitate to contact my office.
We are going to have a phenominal year!