Canada's Defining Moments
By: Harvir Singh
Before The Attack on Vimy Ridge
What is the Battle of Vimy Ridge?
The Creeping Barrage
memorial of vimy ridge
STOCK MARKET CRASH - 1929
Later on The Great Crash
NEW INVENTIONS! :O or known as The Roaring Twenties!
Between 1920's and 1930's automobiles became very popular selling over 1 million automobiles by Canadians. Henry Ford's motor company came up with making an automobile that was cheap and durable. This big invention was a deep impact to Canadians because it made traveling easier and quicker.
Electricity was very useful because they used to make your stove, vacuum, washing machines and daily uses easier so it would save women's time on a daily basis
In depth of The Great Crash
4 Main Major ways the Government supported Multiculturalism
2. To assist immigrants when learning English or French
3. To assist members of cultural groups to overcome challenges in order to fully participate in the Canadian society
4. To assist cultural groups through their development and growth
NO ONE LEFT BEHIND!
- 13.5 million people in Syria need humanitarian assistance
- 4.6 million Syrians are refugees, and 6.6 million are displaced within Syria, half are children
- Most Syrian refugees remain in the Middle East, in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt, slightly more than 10 percent of the refugees have traveled to Europe
- Children affected by the Syrian conflict are at risk of becoming ill, malnourished, abused and Millions have been forced to quit school.