Become Insurance Underwriter Today!
Why you should consider this job
- Insurance Underwriters decide whether to give insurance and under what conditions.
- Most of the time Insurance Underwriters work in a comfortable office setting with the exception of going and accessing peoples properties.
- Most Insurance Underwriters have a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, and mathematics.
- The job outlook for Insurance Underwriters is expected to increase by 6% from 2010 to 2020.
- The annual salary for Insurance Underwriters can range anywhere from $36,700 to $102,540. The average is about $59,290.