Interview Question & Tips
By: Joseph Palomares
Top 5 Questions & Answer
- Tell me about yourself?
- don’t talk about personal life, Highlight strength, Talk about past work experience
- Why should we hire you?
- be specific, highlight a strength that they are looking for that you have
- What is your greatest strength?
- brief work example to compare it to the strength
- What is your greatest weakness?
- be honest and show steps to conquer the weakness, don’t relate it to the job, try to turn it positive
- Why do you want to work here?
- be specific, say things that you admire in that job, say why it was good.
Helpful Tips To Be Prepared
- Have a folder of your resume and references
- Have to practice
- Look up information about the job position you applied for
- Be organized
Practice makes perfect
Keep on practicing because once the day comes you have to be ready. You have to look professional.
Helpful Tips When In The Interview
- Smell and look nice
- Have a good grip hand shake
- Ask some question to let them know your listening
- Have to have great eye contact or else they don't like that your listen
- So you should look, smell, and be nice
- Be prepared
Job Interview Tips & Techniques: How to Prepare for a First Impression