We miss you...
...and we'd love to have you back!
We know you're on holiday...
You may not be aware, but quite a lot has changed since you were last with us...
- We have moved our Language Specific and Language Learning journals on line, which means you can access all the articles with just one click from the comfort of your home/school. Print copies of the LLJ are still available, should you prefer!
- New resources have been developed, including our popular classroom posters and teaching materials for primary CLIL.
- We have joined forces with primary schools all over the country to help develop a great transition strategy and encourage working links between secondary schools and their feeder primaries. We now have 25 new primary hubs all over the country.
- We have new branches in Peterborough and Oxford meeting regularly and joining up teaching professionals in the area, and plenty more in the pipeline!
- Language World 2014 went out with a bang, with languages champion Larry Lamb hosting a panel discussion and even joining us for the conference dinner!
But that's not all! We have plenty of events already in the diary for the next few months and we would love to see you there.
For more information on how you can rejoin, please click here.
...and welcome back!