The Latest & Greatest
- Kinder PD: Make sure to register prior to Tuesday, March 22 in order to receive PD credit . PD will begin at 3:15 on March 22nd.
New resources being delivered:
- TeachTransform: 4th grade series and 5th grade Measurement
- Writing: The K-5 4th Nine Weeks Writing is now available in Eduphoria Forethought. Writing samples and conferring videos have been added.
- Reading:A document on how to use technology for grouping students based on the cluster pre-assessments; as well as how to use technology to create formative assessments. This document will be linked in cluster 7, however the link is provided so you can have it now. Please review Tools for Grouping Students and Creating Formative Assessments.
- The 5th Grade Testing Genre has been added to cluster 6 in Eduphoria Forethought.
Information on Running Records:
A video on RUNNING RECORDS:
A video on the Analysis of RUNNING RECORDS:
ELAR Professional Learning
Kinder & 1st grade ELAR PD-see below what to bring...
Please remember to bring a technology device and an example/artifact of how you have used the ELAR cluster pre-assessments to create CFAs.
Please be prepared to answer the following question about your artifact:
- How has this artifact allowed for targeted differentiation for students?
- What is the evidence of student learning from your artifact?
- How is student growth measured and celebrated with this artifact?
Please note the change for first grade professional learning. This change has been made in Eduphoria Workshop. If you have already registered you should receive the update in an email.