St. Patrick's Day & Marketing
Jarran Falwell, Christopher B
History of St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day & Global Marketing
- In Australia, many citizens come together and celebrate Irish culture and the achievements of Saint Patrick.
- St. Patrick's Day is not a public holiday in Australia, but it is a very popular event and often has many restaurants and pubs crowded on the day.
- With the business that the restaurants and pubs do on St. Patrick's Day the economy for the country grows tremendously.
- Many people in Australia wear green or wear an Irish symbol to celebrate the Day
- In Brazil St. Patrick's day is celebrated all throughout the country with parades and other forms of celebration
- During St. Patrick's Day they light the famous Cristo statue green.
- They often promote a lot of alcohol and food during the holiday to celebrate the Irish culture.
- The economy Brazil grows tremendously during the day because of all of the sales that happen during the day.
5 P's for Shamrock Fest
Place- Rfk Stadium in Washington D.C.
Promotion- Children 12 and under get in free
Price- $29.99 for people over 12 years old (prices may rise if tickets sell out) plus a $7.14 service fee.
Profit- Family games and other forms of entertainment along with ticket sales